The Web based reporting method is recommended for all reporting types. The ability to use Template uploads of multiple transactions within the web report allows for larger reports streamlines the process.
Please review the tutorials below that are relevant to your report type.
Cigarette and Tobacco Tutorials
- Taxable Cigarette Wholesale Dealer’s Monthly Report
- Taxpaid Cigarette Wholesale Dealer’s Monthly Report
- In-State Cigarette Importer’s Report
- Out of State Cigarette Importer’s Report
- In-State Cigarette Manufacturer’s Report
- Out of State Cigarette Manufacturer’s Report
- Cigarette Distributing Agent
- Manufacturer’s and Importer’s Report for Distribution of Samples
- In-State Tobacco Products Wholesale Dealer’s Report
- Out of State Tobacco Products Wholesale Dealer’s Report
- Tobacco Products Manufacturer’s and Importer’s Report
Alcohol Related Tutorials
- Alcoholic Beverage Distributor’s Monthly Report
- Notice of Differential Prices or Change of Prices for Malt Beverages
- Beer Manufacturer’s Monthly Report Updated
- Liquor Distiller’s and Rectifier’s Monthly Report
- Craft Distillery-New for July 2021 reporting period
- Vendor’s Malt Manufacturing Return
- Wine Manufacturer’s Report
- Direct To Consumer Wine Shipment Report
NOTICE:The Domestic Wine classification applies only to wine produced by manufacturers located in Florida from fruit grown in Florida.
NOTICE: THE “BEVERAGES SHIPPED TO/WITHIN FLORIDA” REPORT IS FOR TRANSACTIONS OF SALES TO DISTRIBUTORS/WHOLESALERS ONLY. IF YOU HAVE DIRECT SALES TO FLORIDA CONSUMERS, FILE THE DIRECT WINE REPORT
All requests for publications, documents, forms, applications for licenses, permits and other similar certifications can be obtained by contacting the Customer Contact Center.
Sterling Whisenhunt, Director
Division of Alcoholic Beverages & Tobacco
2601 Blair Stone Road
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0791