How to File a Complaint

The law firm of Smith, Thompson, Shaw, Minacci, Colón & Power, P.A. investigates and prosecutes the professions of architecture and interior design. To file a complaint pertaining to architecture or interior design, please visit their site at:

Need Help?

All requests for publications, documents, forms, applications for licenses, permits and other similar certifications can be obtained by contacting the Customer Contact Center.

Division of Professions
Board of Architecture and Interior Design
2601 Blair Stone Road
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0791

Telephone: 850.487.1395
Facsimile: 850.488.8040