Examination dates to come.
Applicants wishing to sit for the examination must:
- Submit an application (Click here to Apply Online), official transcripts and pay a $50.00 application fee.
- Be of Good Moral Character as outlined in Section 437.306(2)(b), F.S.
- Meet the Education Requirements (Click here to read the Education Requirements), and
- Submit the Authorization for Interstate Exchange of Examination and Licensure Information (This form is required if you ever sat in another jurisdiction, even if no sections of the exam were passed. Please contact your home state to determine if there is a processing fee required to submit your information to Florida.) NOTE: If your home jurisdiction does not verify scores, you will have to order them from NASBA.
For more information relating to the actual exam, please visit:
In the computer-based testing environment, candidates are able to take the CPA examination in four examination window annually. An examination window is a three-month period comprised of two months in which the examination can be taken and one month in which the examination will not be offered while routine maintenance is performed and the item bank refreshed. Please click on the following link to get a list of available sites:
For examination dates and location visit the Examination Information page.
The rescheduling process will be different if you are changing your appointment from the current version of the BEC and REG (from now until March 10th) to the new version of the BEC and REG (on or after April 1st). Here are the steps that you will follow to change your appointment.
- Cancel your original appointment. This will reset your NTS for scheduling.
On or after March 11th, visit www.prometric.com/cpa to schedule your new appointment.
NASBA publishes a Candidate Bulletin, which contains valuable information for anyone who plans to the Uniform Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Examination. The Candidate Bulletin includes information regarding the application process, how to schedule exams, reschedule appointments, center closings, time allotted for exam sections, acceptable identification, penalties for misconduct, reviewing scores, and exam tips, just to name a few. To download the bulletin, please click here.
All requests for publications, documents, forms, applications for licenses, permits and other similar certifications can be obtained by contacting the Customer Contact Center.
Veloria A. Kelly, Director
Division of Certified Public Accounting
240 NW 76th Drive, Suite A
Gainesville, FL 32607