The Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares and Mobile Homes is charged with providing oversight of the Florida residential communities we regulate through education, complaint resolution, mediation and arbitration, and developer disclosure.
As of 10/08/2019, the Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares, and Mobile Homes will begin scheduling appointments online for your convenience. If you are interested in discussing and/or submitting a complaint regarding your condominium to the Division, please utilize the Division’s brand new online scheduling system. The Division’s online scheduling system will allow you to schedule your appointment with an investigator in advance of your arrival so that the investigator is best prepared to discuss your potential complaint. Appointments can be scheduled with the Division’s new online system for our Doral and Ft. Lauderdale offices.
Please use the link below to access our instant public records:
Florida Condominiums, Timeshares and Mobile Homes Instant Public Records
The Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares and Mobile Homes has a goal for efficient and effective communication regarding the Division’s education events as well as current topics to associations. In order to achieve this goal, the Division is asking members of each residential condominium board of directors, to submit their contact information and the association they serve.
- How to report condominium board members.
- Florida has a very broad public records law, pursuant to Chapter 119, F.S., and information collected may be subject to a public records request.
Section 718.71, Florida Statutes, created by chapter 2017-188 Laws of Florida, is effective July 1, 2017. The new statute states that “an association shall provide an annual report to the department containing the names of all of the financial institutions with which it maintains accounts.
- The Condominium Act, Chapter 718, F.S.
- The Cooperative Act, Chapter 719, F.S.
- The Florida Mobile Home Act, Chapter 723, F.S.
- The Florida Vacation Plan and Timesharing Act, Chapter 721, F.S.
- The Yacht and Ship Brokers Act, Chapter 326, F.S.
- Homeowners’ Associations, Chapter 720, F.S. (jurisdiction limited to arbitration of election and recall disputes)
For information about our regulatory programs, please choose from the Division program links on the right.
- The Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares and Mobile Homes has a File Upload System to upload documents for Condominium, Cooperative, Timeshares and Mobile Home filings.
- Link to Florida Condominiums, Timeshares and Mobile Homes File Upload System
- How to use the Florida Condominiums, Timeshares and Mobile Homes File Upload System
All requests for publications, documents, forms, applications for licenses, permits and other similar certifications can be obtained by contacting the Customer Contact Center.
Boyd McAdams, Director
Division of Florida Condominiums,
Timeshares, and Mobile Homes
2601 Blair Stone Road
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0791