TALLAHASSEE, FL – The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) announced today it will hold its 7th annual Celebrating Women in Business event on Friday, March 30. The event, DBPR’s way of highlighting Women’s History Month, will include networking opportunities and a panel discussion featuring several of North Florida’s top women business leaders.
DBPR Secretary Jonathan Zachem said: “I’m excited to host some of the area’s leading women professionals and those venturing into the world of business. This event will offer valuable entrepreneurial advice and will be an excellent venue for networking and mentorship.”
This year’s featured panelists are:
- Mercedes Angell: Commercial Realtor, Cushman & Wakefield
- Tiffany Hall: Associate Veterinarian, Novey Animal Hospital
- Cassandra Pasley: Director of Children’s Medical Services, Florida Department of Health
- Allison Harrell: Shareholder, Assurance Services, Thomas Howell Ferguson
- Natasha Hartsfield: Vice President of Programs, Tallahassee Museum
- Ruth Dillard (moderator): Director of Administration and Financial Management, Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation
The event is free and open to the public. RSVPs are welcome and encouraged.
7th Annual Celebrating Women in Business Panel Discussion
Friday, March 30, 2018, 1 – 5 p.m.
Florida State University Conference Center
555 W. Pensacola St, Tallahassee, FL 32306