➢The Division of Pari-Mutuel Wagering is a program area of the Florida Gaming Control Commission. Please visit our new section on the FGCC website at https://fgcc.fl.gov/pmw/.

FGCC Brown Logo

Welcome to Pari-Mutuel Wagering

The Division of Pari-Mutuel Wagering is a program area of the Florida Gaming Control Commission within the Executive Branch of Florida’s government. The division is charged with the regulation of Florida’s pari-mutuel, cardroom, and slot gaming industries, as authorized by Chapter 550, 551, and 849, Florida Statutes, as well as collecting and safeguarding associated revenues due to the state. The division is also the State Compliance Agency (SCA) under the provisions of the Gaming Compact Between the Seminole Tribe of Florida and the State of Florida.

In Florida, pari-mutuel wagering is authorized for horse racing, harness horse racing, greyhound racing, jai alai games, and cardroom poker games. Additionally, slot machine gaming at pari-mutuel facilities is authorized in Broward and Miami-Dade Counties.  Visit our Tracks and Frontons page to view the pari-mutuel licenses for facilities operating throughout the state.

The Division of Pari-Mutuel Wagering has no authority to regulate the lottery, bingo, or “cruises to nowhere.”

The Horseracing Integrity and Safety Authority (HISA) requires all racing participants, or “Covered Persons,” to register themselves, and any horses in their care, before July 1.  For your convenience, below are four informational documents provided by HISA.  Additional information regarding HISA can be found on their website at www.hisaus.org .

HISA 101 Info-Graphic ~ HISA Jockey Information ~ HISA Registration Explainer ~ HISA Trainer Factsheets

Pari-Mutuel Wagering's Occupations Portal

Pari-Mutuel Wagering's Permit Holder Portal

Need Help?

Joe Dillmore, Director

Division of Pari-Mutuel Wagering
2601 Blair Stone Road
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1035

Telephone: 850.487.1395
Facsimile: 850.488.0550

All requests for publications, documents, forms, applications for licenses, permits and other similar information can be obtained by contacting the Customer Contact Center.