FREAB Local Changes
2017 Instructor Presentations & Handouts
- Handout – Division CTMH
- Teaching Techniques Presentation
- DRE Licensing Update Presentation
- DRE Board Update Presentation
- DRE Education Update Presentation
- DRE Enforcement Update Presentation
- DRE Appraisal Update Presentation
If you have ever wondered about how the qualifications to become a real estate appraiser are established, now is the time to see firsthand. There is an excellent opportunity coming soon. The Appraiser Qualifications Board (AQB) will hold a public meeting in Tampa, Florida, on Friday, April 7, 2017.
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
2900 Bayport Drive
Tampa, FL 33607
Date/Time: Friday. 4/7/2017 from 9am-12pm EST
If you plan to attend, please take a moment to register for this meeting. Registration is at no cost and the link provides meeting details, please click here.
The AQB will be seeking input on the Third Exposure Draft of Proposed Changes to the Real Property Appraiser Qualification Criteria at the meeting. Previous exposure drafts may be found online at The Appraiser Foundation’s website.
In addition, the AQB will report on other items, including:
- National Uniform Licensing and Certification Examinations
- Course Approval Program
- Graduate/Undergraduate Degree in Real Estate Review Program
For more option, please check the website on your computer/laptop or ipad/tablet