Regulates the manufacturing, distribution, sale, and service of alcoholic beverages and tobacco products in Florida, including: receipt and processing of license applications; collection and auditing of taxes, surcharges, and fees paid by licensees; and enforcement of the laws and regulations governing the sale of alcoholic beverages and tobacco products, pursuant to Chapters 210, 561-565, and 567-569, Florida Statutes.
EDS stands for Electronic Data Submission. Unlike submitting paper forms, the EDS system allows submittal of monthly reports electronically. EDS allows for a more cost efficient and accurate method of filing monthly reports
Types of Licenses and Permits A full list describing the licenses and permits for alcoholic beverages, cigarettes and other tobacco products, and the additional terms that may apply to each.
License Fee Chart License fees associated with different license types and the county it is issued in.
Temporary License Fee Chart A comprehensive list of the fees associated with obtaining an Alcoholic Beverage Temporary License/Permit.
How to get an Alcoholic Beverage License A brief account of the process involved in obtaining an Alcoholic Beverage License.
Local ABT Licensing Offices The Division has numerous Bureau of Licensing offices located throughout the state.
Local Zoning Departments A comprehensive list of the addresses and other contact information of area zoning offices.
Temporary Permit (ODP) Special Acts Beginning July 1, 2016, bona-fide non-profit civic organizations, charitable organizations, municipalities, and counties are limited to 12 permits per calendar year with the exception of small areas within specific counties.
General Laws and Special Acts for Special Licenses A reference regarding special acts and requirements relating to Motels, Hotels, Restaurants, and Condominiums pertaining to specific Florida counties.
Alcoholic Beverage Sales at Special Events A special temporary permit to sell alcoholic beverages for consumption on premises and to be used for extension of existing licensed premises and for non-profit events.
Florida Farm Winery Information The requirements needed to qualify as a Florida Farm Winery as provided by sections 599.004 and 561.221(b) of the Florida Statutes.
Alcoholic Beverages & Tobacco
Alcohol Brand Registrant and Brand/Label
- Alcohol Brand/Label Registration Start Now
- Bottle Club License (14BC) Start Now
Common Carriers (Passenger Carriers)
- Manufacturer or Bottler of Wine (AMW) Start Now
- Manufacturer of Wines and Cordials (BMWC) Start Now
- Manufacturer/Brewer of Malt Beverages (CMB) Start Now
- Rectifier/Blender of Spirituous Beverages (ERB) Start Now
- Distiller of Spirituous Liquor (DD) Start Now
- Importer to Manufacturers and Distributors (IMPR) Start Now
- Brokers and Sales Agents (BSA) Start Now
- Exporter of Alcoholic Beverages (MEXP) Start Now
- Distributor of Beer and Wine (JDBW) Start Now
- Distributor of Beverages in Dry Counties (EDB) Start Now
- Distributor of Spirituous Beverages (KLD2) Start Now
- Distributor of Spirituous Beverages (KLD) Start Now
- Distributor of Sacramental Wine (JDSW) Start Now
- Malt Beverages; Exclusive Sales Territories Start Now
- Changes to Retail Beverage Pool Buying Groups (POOL) Start Now
- Beer Package Sales (1APS) Start Now
- Beer Consumption on Premises (1COP) Start Now
- Beer and Wine Package Sales (2APS) Start Now
- Beer and Wine Consumption on Premises (2COP) Start Now
- Beer, Wine and Liquor Package Sales (3APS, 3BPS, 3CPS, 3DPS, 3PS) Start Now
- Lodges and other Club License for Beer, Wine and Liquor Consumption on Premises (11C) Start Now
- Special Club License for Beer, Wine and Liquor Consumption on Premises (11CS) Start Now
- American Legion Club License for Beer, Wine and Liquor Consumption on Premises (11AL) Start Now
- Performing Arts License for Beer, Wine and Liquor Consumption on Premises (11PA) Start Now
- Private Golf Clubs Beer, Wine and Liquor Consumption on Premises (11CG) Start Now
- Caterer License for Beer, Wine and Liquor Consumption on Premises (13CT) Start Now
- Race Track Caterer at Jai Alai, Dog and Horse Tracks License for Beer, Wine and Liquor Consumption on Premises by the drink (12RT) Start Now
- Beer, Wine and Liquor Consumption on Premises (4COP, 5COP, 6COP, 7COP, 8COP) Start Now
Retail Tobacco Products Dealer Permit
- Retail Tobacco Products Dealer Permit (RTPD) Start Now
Salesperson of Wine & Spirits
- Distributor’s Salesperson of Wine and Spirits (LQS) Start Now
Tobacco Wholesaler's, Distributors & Exporters
Application for Lien/Mortgagee's Interest in
- Search or Application for Lien/Mortgagee’s Interest in Spirituous Alcoholic Beverage License Start Now
Manufacturer Malt FL/Florida Imprinting Exemption
- Manufacturer Malt FL/Florida Imprinting Exemption Start Now
- Transfer of Ownership of an Alcoholic Beverage License Start Now
- Change of Business Name or Change of Mailing Address Start Now
- Change of Officer/Stockholder/Amended Corporate Name Start Now
- Change of Location/Change in Series or Type Start Now
- Extension of Licensed Premises or Amended Sketch of Licensed Premises Start Now
- Request for Inactive Status or Waiver of Active Operation Requirements for Quota Alcoholic Beverage Licenses Start Now
- Delinquent Renewal of Alcoholic Beverage License, Wholesale Cigarette Exporter and Other Tobacco Products Permits Start Now
- Request for Withdrawal of Application Start Now
- Request for Cancellation of Permanent License Start Now
All requests for publications, documents, forms, applications for licenses, permits and other similar certifications can be obtained by contacting the Customer Contact Center.
Thomas R. Philpot, Director
Division of Alcoholic Beverages & Tobacco
2601 Blair Stone Road
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0791