Please use our convenient contact form to submit any comments and/or questions you may have. In order to better serve you, please include as much information as possible about the nature of your request.
Our Customer Contact Center (CCC) can be reached at 850.487.1395. The CCC hours of operations are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Eastern Time. For a quicker response from a DBPR representative, the best times during the day to call are between the hours of 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. Eastern Time or 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Time.
DBPR provides a toll-free number for unlicensed activity complaints at 1.866.532.1440.
Businesses and consumers can perform functions such as search for information on a licensee, apply for a license or file a complaint at www.MyFloridaLicense.com.
Please visit the division page for a direct fax number.
Department of Business and Professional Regulation
1940 North Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1027
If you are a member of the media, please visit our eNewsroom to contact the Office of Communications.
Professionals and businesses can also find helpful information at the:
- Department of State www.dos.state.fl.us or www.sunbiz.org
- Department of Revenue dor.myflorida.com/dor
- Small Business Development Centers www.floridasbdc.com
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity www.floridajobs.org
- Enterprise Florida www.eflorida.com
Download the DBPR iPhone or Android app and stay
connected with the Department. More info here.
Some professionals may be licensed through another state agency, including:
- Department of Financial Services www.fldfs.com
- Department of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs
- Department of Health www.doh.state.fl.us
- Department of Children and Families www.myflorida.com/childcare
Compliment a Department Employee
For additional information on the Governor’s initiatives and other state agencies: www.myflorida.com
The Department of Business and Professional Regulation was established pursuant to Chapter 20.165, Florida Statutes.