Division of Hotels and Restaurants
Food Misrepresentation Cases
Misrepresentation of food items at restaurants has been of particular interest in recent years. The reports linked below include details of completed administrative cases that include food misrepresentation violations found in Florida public food service establishments. These files are updated monthly and are in Microsoft Excel format. To download software to read these documents, go to Excel Viewer 2003.
This page is updated monthly
- Case Number – administrative case number assigned by DBPR
- Business Name – name of the restaurant
- License Number – license number assigned by DBPR
- Date Clerked – date the administrative case was completed
- District – geographical location of the business according to the seven H&R district offices
- Violation – violation code number assigned by H&R to misrepresentation cases
- Violation Details – observation by division inspector regarding each violation
For more information about the licensee, find name or license number with our license search.
For more information about the inspection, find name or license number with our inspection search.
For more information about monthly administrative cases, download our Restaurant Disciplinary Activity Reports.