Division of Hotels and Restaurants
Mobile Food Dispensing Vehicles (MFDV) and Hot Dog Cart Plan Review
To begin Florida's food service licensing process, the law requires the division to review facility plans for sanitation and safety concerns. Plan review is required when the establishment is:
- Newly built,
- Converted from another use,
- Remodeled or
- Re-opened after being closed at least 1 year.
To submit plans for review, you must provide:
- DBPR HR 7006 Mobile Food Dispensing Vehicle Plan Review Application - Word / pdf
- DBPR HR 7022 Commissary Notification - Word / pdf
- Application fee of $150, payable by check or money order to the Division of Hotels and Restaurants. Cash is not accepted.
- At least two (2) scaled drawings. The division will keep one and return any additional sets to the applicant. You may submit additional sets required by local authorities.
- Onsite Sewage (Septic) and Water Supply Evaluation form and
- A copy of the proposed menu.