Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares, and Mobile Homes
The division has authority to arbitrate election and recall disputes under Chapter 720, Florida Statutues, and homeowner associations are required to register with the division by November 22, 2013 (refer to information available on the division's home page). However, the division does not have authority to investigate complaints under Chapter 720, Florida Statutes.
- Chapter 2013-188, Laws of Florida - effective July 1, 2013
- Chapter 2013-218, Laws of Florida - effective July 1, 2013
- Chapter 720, Florida Statutes
- Chapters 61B-80 and 81, Florida Administrative Code
- Chapter 61B-85, Florida Administrative Code
Homeowner Association Reporting
- Chapter 2013-218, Laws of Florida, amended Chapter 720, Florida Statutes, to require homeowners’ associations to register with the division by November 22, 2013. Registration information and the link to a reporting form may be found at http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/hoa.html.
- Click here to view responses to Homeowner Association Reporting