The Department of Business and Professional Regulation is pleased to announce the
2013 ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING CONFERENCE
This conference will cover a broad range of issues that affect anyone who deals with anti-money laundering issues. Topics to be discussed include anti-money laundering laws in an age of internet gaming; primers on Suspicious Activity Reports and Currency Transaction Reports; the roles of compliance management personnel; and casino compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act. Continuing Legal Education credits will be available through the Florida Bar (course # pending) and credits will also be available through the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists.
Click here to see agenda.
Speakers will include:
- Duncan DeVille , acting Director of the Office of Compliance and Enforcement at the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), and Adjunct Professor of Anti-Money Laundering/Counter-Terrorist Financing at Georgetown University.
- Joseph Kelly, J.D., Ph.D., Professor, Business SUNY College, Buffalo
- Robert O’Neill, Former United States Attorney, Middle District of Florida
- David Battle, Area Financial Manager, Florida Office of Financial Regulation.
- Andrew S. Ittleman, Esq., CAMS, is a Founder and Partner of Fuerst Ittleman David & Joseph, PL.
- And More!
The event will be hosted by Ken Lawson, Secretary of the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation, and former Assistant Secretary of Enforcement for the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
Date: August 23, 2013
Time: Check in from 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Conference from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: University of Miami School of Law, Room 309, 1311 Miller Drive, Coral Gables, Florida 33146
Free parking will be provided.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED.
If you have any questions, please contact the Department of Business and Professional Regulation at (850) 717-1733.