food truck fair - January 10, 2014
The Department of Business and Professional Regulation is hosting its spring food truck fair at our Tallahassee office location on Friday, January 10, 2014 from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at 1940 North Monroe Street in Tallahassee.
The event is open to the public, and there is no cost to attend. Food prices vary per vendor.
Requirements for Participants
1. All participants must hold a current, active mobile food vendor license in Leon, Wakulla or Gadsden counties and must not be the subject of any pending disciplinary activity.
2. All participants must check in at DBPR's Northwood Centre Office during the vehicle check-in time and undergo a full inspection from DBPR's Division of Hotels and Restaurants. Vehicle check-in is from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
3. Each vendor will be responsible for providing a trash can and a power source to his or her vehicle, ie: generator. The Department does not have electrical outlets available for this event.
4. Each vendor is responsible for having general liability insurance and must adhere to all rules and requirements pertaining to his or her insurance. The Northwood Centre and the Department of Business and Professional Regulation must be listed on the vendor’s policy as additionally insured.
5. Each participant's vehicle or unit must stay in its assigned spot for the duration of the event.
6. Alcohol will not be sold, served or consumed at this event.
Spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis; there is no cost to participate in this event.
We are looking forward to the event, and will see you there!