Division of Real Estate
FLORIDA STATUTES AND FLORIDA ADMINISTRATIVE CODE
Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC)
Florida Real Estate Appraisal Board (FREAB)
- Florida Statutes Chapter 475 - Part II
- Florida Administrative Code Chapter 61J1
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (external link)
Department of Business & Professional Regulation (DBPR) General
- Business and Professional Regulation - General Provisions Chapter 455
- Financial Matters; General Provisions Chapter 215
- Administrative Procedures Act Chapter 120
- Organizational Structure Chapter 20
Several pieces of legislation passed during the last Legislative Session that impact our division. Many of those new laws became effective on October 1, 2012. Please link to the document with all the new changes here.
Notice: By accessing any external link(s) on this page, you are voluntarily leaving the DBPR Internet website. DBPR is not responsible for the content of the Internet website you are entering. DBPR neither warrants nor makes any representations nor endorsements as to the accuracy, quality, content or completeness of the information, text, images, graphics, hyperlinks and other items contained on the Internet website you are entering. DBPR is not responsible or liable for any viruses or contaminations of your hardware, software, peripherals or property, resulting from use of the Internet websites linked to the DBPR website.