Division of Regulation
FARM LABOR PROGRAM
John E. Brown, Jr., Program Lead
The Farm Labor Program ensures, through a system of compliance and enforcement, that Florida farm workers are protected from harmful work situations and exploitation. This is accomplished through routine inspections and investigations. Authority for this enforcement is found at Chapter 450, Part III, Florida Statutes.
The mission of the Program, in conjunction with the Department’s mission, is “to License efficiently and regulate fairly.” In pursuit of our mission, the Farm Labor Program will promote and ensure compliance with Farm Labor Laws, Rules, and Standards, through a program of Education, Licensure, and Enforcement initiatives.
To this end, the Program has strategically placed sixteen (16) investigators in agriculturally significant areas of the State to efficiently regulate and ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal laws. These investigators also assist with registration and testing.
Additionally, computer-based testing is available Monday through Saturday at twenty-two (22) PearsonVUE sites, allowing applicants the flexibility to take the exam at their convenience. Applicants must be pre approved to utilize the computer-based testing service.
HELPFUL INFORMATION AND PRINTABLE FORMS
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT FARM LABOR CONTRACTOR REGISTRATION?
APPLY FOR FARM LABOR CONTRACTOR REGISTRATION
GET HELP WITH REGISTRATION AND TESTING
- Farm Labor Registration & Testing Sites
- Florida Farm Labor Test Study Guide - English
- Florida Farm Labor Test Study Guide - Spanish
- Florida Farm Labor Test Study Guide- Creole
DRIVING AND TRANSPORTATION FORMS
- Doctor's Certificate WH 515
- Workers' Compensation Information Form FLRT 3100A
- Workers' Compensation Information Form FLRT 3111
- Insurance Cancellation Agreement form
- Vehicle Mechanical Inspection Report WH 514
- Seat Belt Signage for Vans