Search for a license or inspection, file a complaint, provide feedback...
Visit this page before hiring a business or professional.
Download File - General Information
A file layout is included in the README text file accompanying each download. This file also includes an explanation of the codes used by our system.
Each file on this site contains mailing addresses from across Florida. Foreign and out-of-state addresses have been included where available. If you want only those addresses for a particular county or counties, you must download the entire file. Import the file into a spreadsheet or database application (Excel, Lotus, Access, etc.) and sort by the County Code field deleting any rows you do not need. For a list of county codes, please review the README text file included with each download.
Telephone numbers are not required for our database and, therefore, may be missing from many records. If the numbers do not appear on your file, then they do not appear in our database.
Importing large files into Microsoft Excel
If you need assistance importing large files into MS Excel, please read articles #Q119770 and #Q120596 in the Microsoft Knowledge Base.
- The Department does not offer technical support during or after the download process. If you require assistance, please refer to your computer manuals or contact your Corporate Help Desk or Internet Service Provider.
- File sizes may be larger than the space available on your computer. If that is the case, free up additional space before attempting the download.
- Some features such as tabs, font selection, and graphics may be lost when converting a file to ASCII text.
- The department is not responsible for damages sustained to existing user data, software, and/or hardware from data obtained through the download process.
- Although data is refreshed weekly, system maintenance may delay the updating of files. To determine the timeliness of the data, please refer to the date posted. For up-to-the-minute license verification, please call the department's Customer Contact Center at 850.487.1395 or access the department's License search feature at www.myfloridalicense.com