Chapter 326, Florida Statutes, also known as the ‘Yacht and Ship Brokers Act’ governs the licensing and regulation of yacht and ship brokers and salespersons in the State of Florida. The Yacht and Ship Broker’s Section, a unit of the Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares, and Mobile Homes, is located in Tallahassee and performs licensing, educational, and investigative functions, with its primary focus on oversight of our program areas. The Section processes licenses and responds to consumer complaints and inquiries by monitoring activities and compliance within the yacht
The Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares and Mobile Homes is charged with providing oversight of the Florida residential communities we regulate through education, complaint resolution, mediation and arbitration, and developer disclosure.
- Employing Broker, Broker or Salesperson’s License DBPR Form YS 6000-1
- Yacht and Ship Initial Application Online
- Yacht and Ship Salesperson Reinstatement Application Online
- Yacht and Ship Employing Broker Reinstatement Application Online
- Yacht and Ship Broker Reinstatement Application Online
- Employing Broker’s Branch Office License DBPR Form YS 6000-4
- Initial Branch Office Application Online
All requests for publications, documents, forms, applications for licenses, permits and other similar certifications can be obtained by contacting the Customer Contact Center.
Boyd McAdams, Director
Division of Florida Condominiums,
Timeshares,and Mobile Homes
2601 Blair Stone Road
Tallahassee, FL 32399