Click here to access the department's home page
     Log On
   Search for a Licensee
   Apply for a License
   View Application Status
   Find Exam Information
   File a Complaint
   AB&T Delinquent
    Invoice & Activity
    List Search
Clear Dot Image
  5:57:18 AM 11/28/2020
Clear Dot Image
Complaint Filing

Please select the best category for the establishment against which you wish to file a complaint with the Department of Hotels and Restaurants.
Public Lodging Complaint
Public Lodging includes: Apartments, Hotels, Motels, Rooming Houses, Bed & Breakfasts and Short term rental homes.
Public Food Service Establishments
Public Food Service Establishments include: Restaurants, Mobile units serving non-packaged food, Temporary events and Vending machines (serving milk and/or sandwiches)
Other Food Outlets
Other Food Outlets include: Grocery Stores, Convenience Stores, Bakeries and Wholesale Meat or Seafood processing.
Public Food Services Located Inside Institutions
Public Food Services Located Inside Institutions include: Hospitals, Schools, Nursing Homes and Jails. Bars that do not serve food.
Elevators include: Elevators, Escalators, Mechanical lifts, Moving walkways, Registered elevator companies and Elevator inspectors.

2601 Blair Stone Road, Tallahassee FL 32399 :: Email: Customer Contact Center :: Customer Contact Center: 850.487.1395