Click here to access the department's home page
   Apply for a License
Verify a Licensee
View Food & Lodging Inspections
File a Complaint
Continuing Education Course Search
View Application Status
Find Exam Information
Unlicensed Activity Search
AB&T Delinquent Invoice & Activity List Search
Clear Dot Image
  6:08:58 AM 5/24/2024
Clear Dot Image
Complaint Filing

Please select the best category for the establishment against which you wish to file a complaint with the Department of Hotels and Restaurants.
Public Lodging Complaint
Public Lodging includes: Apartments, Hotels, Motels, Rooming Houses, Bed & Breakfasts and Short term rental homes.
Public Food Service Establishments
Public Food Service Establishments include: Restaurants, Mobile units serving non-packaged food, Temporary events and Vending machines (serving milk and/or sandwiches)
Other Food Outlets
Other Food Outlets include: Grocery Stores, Convenience Stores, Bakeries and Wholesale Meat or Seafood processing.
Public Food Services Located Inside Institutions
Public Food Services Located Inside Institutions include: Hospitals, Schools, Nursing Homes and Jails. Bars that do not serve food.
Elevators include: Elevators, Escalators, Mechanical lifts, Moving walkways, Registered elevator companies and Elevator inspectors.

2601 Blair Stone Road, Tallahassee FL 32399 :: Email: Customer Contact Center :: Customer Contact Center: 850.487.1395

The State of Florida is an AA/EEO employer. Copyright ©2023 Department of Business and Professional Regulation - State of Florida. Privacy Statement

Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact the office by phone or by traditional mail. If you have any questions, please contact 850.487.1395. *Pursuant to Section 455.275(1), Florida Statutes, effective October 1, 2012, licensees licensed under Chapter 455, F.S. must provide the Department with an email address if they have one. The emails provided may be used for official communication with the licensee. However email addresses are public record. If you do not wish to supply a personal address, please provide the Department with an email address which can be made available to the public. Please see our Chapter 455 page to determine if you are affected by this change.