|THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
Welcome to the Department of Business and Professional Regulation’s Online Services.
Returning users may select “Continue to Online Services” to proceed.
For new users please read the following information before proceeding to the next page.
The Department of Business and Professional Regulation’s Online Services will allow customers to:
- Register with an email address and secure password
- Receive registration confirmation via email confirmation
- Link an existing license(s) to online profile
- Retrieve a forgotten password
- Answer eligibility questions to ensure you are using the correct application
- Attach necessary documents for licensure
- Receive an application summary and payment summary via email
- Check your application status
- Log in and finish an incomplete application before submission if you
were not able to complete the application when initially applying
- Renew licenses
- Make payments
- Update an address
- View Continuing Education history, if applicable
- Maintain license relationships
Once you have registered, you will receive an email with a temporary password and
then you will create your own unique, secure password. If you do not receive the
email with the temporary password after a short amount of time, be sure to check
your Junk Mail or SPAM folder for the email.
After you have successfully logged in you will be able to link your license to the
online account you created.
Here are some helpful instructions to create an online account, link an existing
license and maintain license relationships.
Tutorial – Create Your Online Account
Tutorial – Link Your License to Your Online Account
Tutorial – Add/Delete Employees if you are a Broker
(Sole Proprietor), Partnership, or Corporation
:: Email: :: Customer Contact Center: 850.487.1395
The State of Florida is an AA/EEO employer.
Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact the office by phone or by traditional mail.
If you have any questions, please contact 850.487.1395. *Pursuant to Section 455.275(1), Florida Statutes, effective October 1, 2012, licensees licensed under Chapter 455, F.S. must provide the Department with an email address if they have one.
The emails provided may be used for official communication with the licensee. However email addresses are public record. If you do not wish to supply a personal address, please provide the Department with an email address which can be made available to the public.
Please see our page to determine if you are affected by this change.